Tuesday 10 June 2014

Art Retreat

Well.....better late then never.

I had a great time and learned tons at the art retreat in Bear Valley.  I didn't produce the quality of work I wanted to but my intention was to expand myself.  I am thankful to Dominic Modlinski who took the time to discuss and teach me more about acrylics and mediums.  I was the only acrylic painter at the retreat and was considered on the dark side.

So, here are some photos of inspiration that I would like to share with you.

My view from my room at sunset....stunning!
















Woke up at 4:30 a.m. to take photos of the sunrise.  The range of colors was breath taking.
















Another stunning view....many to choose from.
















Here is my good friend Aileen McKinnon.  After the retreat I visited her in Kamloops.  We are just outside of town on a hike.  A painting waiting to happen.






















I am back home and very thankful for this experience....and feeling inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment